Church of St Trillo
The Church of St Trillo is a Victorian Gothic-revival, Grade II listed church found in the centre of the village fronting the High Street opposite the Dudley Arms.
The church is used by the local community for various church services.
The church hosts a coffee morning every Saturday (except during the winter months), which is popular with visitors of the surrounding visitor accommodation found within Llandrillo and throughout the wider area.
History of the Church of St Trillo
To learn more about its history please click here.
A link to our Facebook page for instant updates: Facebook
High St, Llandrillo, , Corwen, United Kingdom, LL21 0TL
- The church is open throughout the day, every day.
- There is a Food Bank collection point inside the church. Place any offerings into the collection box at the back of the church.
- The church continues to be active in providing Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals.
- Clwb Trillo (children’s club) runs on a Friday through the school term time 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Penllyn and Edeyrnion Community Choir meet in the church weekly for practice and join in with services on special occasions. This occurs every Wednesday 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm and they welcome new members
- There is an active bell-ringing group that organises events with bell ringers from all over the country, as well as open events to allow the community to enter the tower and have a go bell ringing.
- Our Primary School, Ysgol Bro Dyfrdwy, use the church for Harvest service.